Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's really happening!

Well after 7 years it has finally happened! Ron has proposed to me and we will be getting married. I am still in shock. It happened two weeks ago when we were discussing some things after a disagreement and he just popped the question. Talk about being speechless. I told some of my friends last night and boy did the heads start spinning with details or what colors, where to have the reception, a dress etc. I surely do have some awesome friends (of course this all started after they picked their mouths up off the floor). So keep tuned in and I will tell you of my adventures in getting married.

5 comments:

  1. JULIE!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you! I can't stop grinning! Congratulations! Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! This news just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is about time ron! Congrats, and keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Cow! How exciting! When is this wedding going down? I sure do hope I will be home for it. Congratulations. This is GREAT news! (PS. I didn't know you two have know each other for 7 years!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speechless...wordless... WOW! This is amazing news!! Congratulations! WOW!

    ReplyDelete