Monday, December 7, 2009

Dress Update

Well after a trip to two different Bridal shops I saw some that I really liked, but they would have to be altered to be made modest and I did not want to have to pay for those alterations. So I decided that on a whim I would check out Ebay and guess what????? JACKPOT! I placed a bid on a very modest gown and won. Boy was I surprised at that. So I got a nice expensive dress for a VERY modest price. I can't wait to see it. It has never been worn and was a floor model in my size. So there may be some minor alterations and a dry cleaning bill but the savings I made on this dress will more then pay for them. YEAH ME!

2 comments:

  1. YEA! That's awesome. Congrats on the great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see pictures!!! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete