Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Back!

So much has happened since I last blogged. Shawn's leg has healed quite nicely and now he has to wear a shin guard on that leg whenever he plays sports.

Steven started his second year of college and is now getting ready to go to London and Normandy for his WWII study abroad class. He is so excited and hopes that they will be able to go to Gordon Ramsay's restaurant while in London. Next he plans on applying for a Disney internship and if that does not pan out he will be applying to Radford College to study Parks and Rec management/sports.

We got a puppy this past summer and she is the most adorable thing. Her name is Mikayla and she is part beagle and part daschund and is VERY VERY spoiled.

Ron and I will be celebrating our two year anniversary on April 9. It has been an interesting two years with ups and downs of combining our family together.

I had some issues with my health and they are starting to turn around just need to keep the faith and keep on trucking.

So this year for Christmas we took the boys on a cruise and we had such a great time. They asked before we even got off the boat when can we go again. LOL. Hopefully this summer we will be able to go away for a week and just relax and next year we plan on going on another cruise again. I can't wait til we decide where we are going to go. Either Mexico or the Virgin Islands.

Shaw will be a senior this coming fall and I am getting a little sad because my babies are growing up and I wanted them to stay little for ever. LE SIGH!

Til next time keep your faith and pray everyday. GOD is so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment