Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GULP!

So it is about eight weeks until I am supposed to marry for all time and eternity with Ron. But I am having difficulties sleeping and thinking (which is really a bad thing for me to do) about all that needs to get done and will I get it done on time, why did Heavenly Father choose us to be together. We have gone through a few rough patches and he has had to deal with all the issues I have with certain members of my family and he still is sticking by me. Will I be a good enough wife for him, to him, am I good enough for him? Will this wedding turn out the way I want it to? I don't have enough time in the day for all that I need to do and yet I am not sleeping either. There are nights that I just sit in my bed and cry and I can't stop myself. I guess that coming from a very dysfunctional family and always feeling like I am not good enough is catching back up to me as well as the feeling that I will never amount to anything. I go to the scriptures and some days/nights they help and other time it doesn't. I am the type of person who will not ask people for help and that I know is a bad thing to do because I need to stop holding things in but I just can't help myself. I miss my best friend who always was there for me and I know that if she were here in Maryland she would just know that I need her without me saying anything.

I truly love Ron with all my heart and soul and can't wait to marry him but it is so hard to stop these doubts that I have. I guess I will have to continue to pray to Heavenly Father and wait for his answer. We all go through trials and tribulations and we come out strong in the end but I hate having to go through them. I can not and will not let the evil one keep these negative thoughts in my head any longer he has no control over me or my prosperity. I feel so much better now that I have let this all out. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I think you will be a wonderful wife! You are also a wonderful mother! Everyone has negative thoughts--I know at times it feels like we have more than our share--but you're right we can choose to not let them stay even when they come into our minds---not easy at all but it's so comforting to know that we don't have to do this alone. 8 weeks isn't much longer! you have a lot to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete