Friday, February 26, 2010

2nd fitting-DONE

Well on Wednesday we had my second fitting and they still had to take it in a little more. My dress makes me feel like a princess, I still can not believe that I am getting married in six (6) weeks. GULP! A few things that are good about this is that some of my family from New York are planning on coming YEAH! Since joining the Church I have found out that I love my family and I sure did miss a lot of my cousins growing up after my parents got divorced and I am so thankful that I am making up for lost time now.

So the cake has been ordered and it is going to be beautiful (Thanks Kelly)! Now we need to talk hair, make-up, flowers, reception food and the list goes on and on. but I am starting to get nervous even more so than last post.

Oh yeah I also bought my shoes and they are kind of slipper like shoes and I just love them. Off to do some more planning have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are coming together and that you are enjoying the journey. I got your invitation. We are looking forward to attending.

    ReplyDelete