Friday, February 19, 2010

UPDATE!

Well, I got my shoes for the wedding which are ballet type shoes and are so cute! We picked out the wedding cake and how we want it done. Kelly really rocks on these things and I can't thank her enough for offering to make our cake and make it affordable to us. Invitations will be mailed on 2/20/10. The food I am going to leave up to my friends Aldi and Susan to decide since that will be one less thing I have to worry about. Got to get with Regina on the Flowers, Paloma on the hair, Karen on the make-up gotta buy rings, license, temple recommends........and the list still goes on and on and on and on and on...........

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you delegating a little. That has to be a little less stress for you. Enjoy this time if you can. It won't last too much longer...of course that is when the fun really starts isn't it. ;)

    ReplyDelete