Friday, April 30, 2010

How's married life??????

So many people have been asking me how I like being married????!!! Well it has only been 3 weeks since we have been married, but so far it's like just before except he is always around. It seems surreal to me how comfortable and easy we have adjusted to being married and living together. I mean we had been seeing each other for about say 7-8 years, even though we've know each other for 10 years this coming October. I really did not like Ron when I first met him, I thought he was rude and arrogant and just plain mean! But, once I got to know him, figured out it was just his shyness around people he didn't know.

But back to the real issue......I like being married, in fact it is nice to have someone to worry about me and my boys for a change as well as having someone taking care of me for a change. Granted I don't know how long this "honeymoon" will last but I am going to take advantage and enjoy it while it lasts.

The boys seem to have adjusted extremely well to having Ron around all the time too. Sometimes they will just go ask him if they can do things or if Ron is home they will not call me to tell me that they are home from school, practice etc., kinda makes me miss it.

It is also nice to have someone to just be able to let them handle some things and to hold me when I have had a bad day, just as long as he keeps massaging my feet for me I will be a happy woman! I told him you know the old saying....Happy Wife, Happy Life.

4 comments:

  1. That's great! I agree with the Happy Wife... Happy Life saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that you thought he was rude when you first met him. I can't imagine even thinking that about him. But that's because I had been forewarned how quiet he was. It's kind of a Pride and Prejudice thing isn't it Mrs. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I would expect the honeymoon to last for another 40 years. It stays good even as life changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that things are going so well!!! here's too many more years of being a happy wife and having a happy life!

    ReplyDelete