Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I am having a hard time believing that my oldest son is a junior in high school and will be a senior next year. There are so many decisions that have to be made this year and many many more for next year. He is currently taking the SAT prep classes and will be able to take the SAT test on March 14, 2009. But we have to find out where the test is going to be and i just found out today that we have to register for the test by 2/11/09 but trying to figure out how much we have to pay for is very confusing, I am just going to have to talk to my friends whose kids have already taken the test to figure it out. Then coming up next year where he wants to go to college, financial aid, senior portraits, graduation etc. I guess in four years when my youngest has to go through all this I will hopefully remember who, what, where and when but I doubt it since i seem to have half-timers disease (half the time I can't remember anything).

My next biggest challenge is to find a good tax person to help me with my taxes since I just bought a house last year and one that is not going to charge me an arm and a leg to do them. Any suggestions???? Anyone? Hello is this thing on? Oh well, just wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, give me a call. Jerry Johnston may be a good choice.

    ReplyDelete