Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boys

I hate when school is not in session. It seems that the boys do nothing but call my at work and complain that they are bored. I ask them if they have done their chores and I get the standard answer-----YES! But home i go home it all looks the same as when I left in the morning. If you look at their rooms you would think a tornado had hit them. Steven does not know what to do with a hanger, much less dresser drawers I often wonder why he has a dresser since everything is on the floor, on his bed, under the bed or in the closet. It takes me back to when I told the boys that I was going to purchase the condo that has three bedrooms and they can both have their own rooms. Steven was quick to say well I guess we will see who the cleaner one is of us now that we are going to have our own rooms. Like most siblings they always blame the other when the room that they shared was trashed but it was always the other ones fault. Well, I see that Steven wasn't entirely telling the truth about him being the less messy brother since his room is always the worst of the two. Shawn's clothes (most of them anyways) are either in the closet hung up crookedly or they are neatly laid across his night stand, but I can say that he things that belong in the dresser are in the dresser but just not the correct drawers.

Well you know how boys will be boys. Don;t get me wrong, I did grow up with four brothers and they were the same way. LOL. Now since they have "grown" up you would never know that they used to be so messy. SIGH, I guess I will have to wait until they move out and get their own places before they won't be so messy, but I guess I can live with that for now. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. I Think it is a rare few that master the clean closet thing before missions and marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that it's not just MY boys. They are getting better as they get older though. Maybe it just takes YEARS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most boys are the same but you are right, they do usually grow out of it when they get their own place!

    ReplyDelete