Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm So Excited!

Well, most of you that know me know that I am over weight. Since I have seeing my new Doctor as my primary care physician she is the most awesome IN-YOUR-FACE Doctor that I have ever had. I need that kind of doctor and she will not hesitate to let me know when she is disappointed in my progress or when she is elated at my progress. She had changed all my meds about a year ago and we have finally found the right solution to my needs. In July I started this new medication call Janumet for my diabetes II and from July until October I lost 11 pounds (also being on the Columbia Association and with my doctors approval a program called Fit Beginnings where they teach you how to work out and use the machines at the gym), then I went to the Doctors today for my every three month fasting appointment and I had lost 14 pounds since October for a total of 25 pounds lost to date. YEAH ME! I love this program that got me started on my journey to losing weight the correct way and eating right really helps out as well. I will continue to keep you posted on my weight lose as I go. Drinking lots of water helps me to maintain the eating out of boredom/I think I am hungry symptoms that happen to every one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is fantastic! Good for you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, That is GREAT!!! Keep up the good work, I went back on South Beach to get back down to where I need to be. I will keep up with your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, that is wonderful progress. We are all behind you.

    ReplyDelete