Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's that time again!

I can't believe that it is February and it's almost half over. Thus this starts a new season of craziness in my world as I know it. First we have Lacrosse starting and if that isn't bad enough both the boys are playing! Steven of course for Wilde Lake High School and Shawn will be playing with the Howard County Park and REC League. Shawn will be starting the middle of March and going until June 6th so every Saturday from then on I will be at the Cedar Lane Fields (I think) watching him play. Then any day that Steven has a game I will be at Wilde Lake High School. Plus Steven has SATs on March 14, 2009, I am thinking about letting him get his driving permit during Spring Break (YIKES) and of course we have the usual trying to clean house, laundry, time for myself for my own working out, scripture studying and just plain down time to relax. Then comes SUMMER---Boy Scout Camp, Football Camp, Lacrosse Camp, EFY, a week in Florida at Epcot then football try outs begin on august 15th and then School starts and with that comes FOOTBALL for both boys and I am running the Concession Stand for the next 4 years at least. Anyone want to trade places???? Anyone?? Hello anyone out there in this crazy mad world we live in? Of course you know I wouldn't trade it for the world I love being busy and supporting my boys.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely have a busy next few months! It makes me tired just to think of it! It sounds like a fun activities too! I think it's great that your boys are so active in sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Sounds like your but list is a piling up! Good luck with all the boys endeavors!

    ReplyDelete