Friday, April 3, 2009

Cleaning--UUGGHH!

So the other day I was cleaning up around the house (you know the most favorite thing that people like to do--NOT!) and I was vacuuming under the couch and one the boys left a sock under it and swoop there it is. It killed my vacuum and I was so upset that I threw the thing across the room (can you tell I was having a bad day?) so i decided to use the mini shark that we have for minor clean-ups and swoop there goes a cat toy up into the the stupid thing. So I gave up on cleaning that day and told my boys that I will now throw out any item that is where is should not be and if they don't like tough noogies. So I went to Ron's and told him what had happened of course he just laughed and then he showed me the consumer reports on vacuums and they had one from Hoover called a Temp Widepath that was to only be retailed for $80.00 at the most. I went on line to see where I could find one in a store and the only place was a Kmart---Hello all the Kmart's around here are gone so I decided to order it on line and now I am patiently waiting for it to arrive. It was supposed to be her as of Wednesday but it still is not. The dust bunnies are starting to run rampant in my house and who know soon it may just eat my cat. Not that that would bother me in least since it is mostly her fault that we have them with all of her cat hair every where. Oh well I can't wait to get me vacuum so I can see her run for her life when I turn it on. She doesn't like loud noises so she runs every time she see me getting any large object out. Scaredy Cat. I think I will have the boys go around and pick up all large objects and move the furniture as well so all the dust bunnies will not be able to hide from me. Run bunnies run as fast as you can I am going to be the vacuuming woman.

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome to borrow my vacuum if yours still hasn't come! I have sucked up a number of items myself when vacuuming too. I hope you like your new vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sucked up a number of items with our vacuum before--it drives me crazy because it happens so fast. If your vacuum still hasn't come you're welcome to borrow mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't help but laugh Julie. Sorry about that. I just so totally understand the frustration and sentiment that you wrote about. Good luck with your new vacuum, and your boys!

    ReplyDelete