Saturday, March 13, 2010

27 Days and Counting.......

Last Saturday we ordered our wedding bands and I went and picked them up last night and boy do they sure look pretty. I am getting more and more excited as the days get closer. This next week is sure turning out to be a busy one. Monday I have a meeting, Tuesday I am visit teaching, Wednesday, I get my hair colored, final dress fitting, Shawn has a lacrosse game at 4 so I told Ron he had to go to that, At 7 on Wednesday is my bridal shower. Thursday Steven has a scrimmage, we are supposed to spend the day at the temple, Friday Ron has a band gig and I think I want to go with him, Saturday is the start of Stake Conference and I know there is something else going on but for the life of me I can't remember what.

The boys are at Lacrosse practice now and then I think after next week the scrimmages will be over and the regular season starts. Steven is so excited that the team voted him a captain for Lacrosse, YEAH Steven! Shawn is just excited to be able to play that he thinks he may be a starter as well, GO Shawn. Life is getting busier by the minute and I can't wait until I am Mrs. Ronald Hutchison. Ron informed me today that he is cleaning out some of his stuff which is funny because he has a lot of stuff.

We want to see if friends of ours are serious about selling their townhouse and how much they are asking for it. It is a nice sized townhome and would be the perfect size for us. So keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

  1. I can feel your anticipation. How fun. So cool about Steven. And good luck with the Townhouse. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    Give me a call. Now might be the right time for me to move on this topic.

    ReplyDelete